- 4 cups wakame seaweed, soaked, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups julienned cucumber
- 1 cup julienned carrot
- 3 Tablespoons tamari
- 4 Tablespoons brown rice vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons sesame oil
- 4 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons ginger, minced
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 3 teaspoons honey
- 1 Tablespoon gomasio
- Mix seaweed, cucumber and carrots in a medium bowl and set aside.
- Combine all Dressing ingredients in a small pot. Cook over medium heat until honey dissolves. Remove from heat and let cool.
- Toss dressing into salad and top with gomasio. Enjoy!