- Gluten-free or wheat linguine noodle (227g box) cooked
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 can corn kernels, drained
- ½ bunch green onions, sliced
- ½ Tablespoon coconut aminos or Braggs’ liquid aminos
- 1 Tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 Tablespoon coconut nectar or maple syrup
- 1-inch piece fresh ginger, peeled and minced
- ¼ - ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper (more if necessary)
- Cook the noodles according to package directions (usually just boiling for a few minutes). Drain well.
- Puree dressing ingredients in a food processor or blender. You can also whisk if you don’t mind the ginger being a little more chunky.
- Toss noodles and vegetables together with enough dressing to generously coat everything. Serve cold!