1 pound squash, any variety
- 1 Tablespoon oil
- 2 Tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon parsley
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 400̊ F.
- Thinly slice squash into rounds.
- Place squash in a large bowl and drizzle with oil.
- In a small bowl, combine all remaining ingredients.
- Sprinkle seasoning mixture on top of squash and toss to mix.
- Place the squash rounds on a lined baking sheet, making sure they do not overlap.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, when done baking allow chips to cool at least 10 minutes before serving.