- 12 rice paper wraps
- 1-3 Tablespoons water
- 3 Tablespoons almond butter
- 2 teaspoons tahini
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 limes, juiced
- 2 Tablespoons Nama Shoyu
- 1 Tablespoon Coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon ginger powder
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- ½ teaspoon ancho chili powder
- Pinch of cayenne
- ½ cup fresh cilantro
- 2 Tablespoons agave
- Pinch of salt
- 1 large avocado, pitted and sliced
- 1 pack Sunflower sprouts
- 2 cups shredded carrots
- 2 bunches of red leaf lettuce, washed and dried
- Combine all "Peanut" Sauce ingredients in food processor and blend until smooth.
- Heat water in a skillet until water is warm to hot, but not boiling.
- Place one rice sheet at a time in water for 20 seconds until soft.
- Fill rice paper wraps with avocado, sprouts, carrots, lettuce and sauce.
- Roll rice paper, keeping ends open and cut in half.
- Serve with extra sauce and enjoy!