- 1 ½ cups cooked chickpeas
- ½ cup sundried tomatoes (not packed in oil)
- 2-3 cloves garlic
- ¼ cup nutritional yeast
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 Tablespoon vegetable broth
- In a food processor or blender, combine all ingredients. Mix until smooth.
- Transfer mixture to a cheesecloth. Squeeze out any additional water. Suspend cheesecloth over a bowl and place cheese in refrigerator for at least 1 hour to draw out any additional water.
- Serve cheese chilled with crackers or spread onto bread, enjoy!