- 2 (14-ounce) blocks extra firm tofu, drained and pressed dry
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup soy sauce
- ½ cup water
- ½ cup honey
- 3 Tablespoons grated fresh ginger
- 1½ Tablespoons corn starch
- ¼ cup water
- 2 Tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 425°. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Break tofu into bite-sized pieces and place in a bowl.
- Sprinkle with olive oil and gently toss to coat.
- Place tofu on a baking sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, combine soy sauce, water, honey and ginger in a saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a simmer.
- Dissolve corn starch in ¼ cup water and add to sauce. Stir until sauce begins to thicken. Remove from heat.
- Place baked tofu into a serving dish and cover with teriyaki sauce.
- Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds. Enjoy!