Vegan Artichoke Dip
Bring this delicious decadent dip to your next potluck and be the hit of the party. Serve with some tortilla chips or crackers. It is also delicious as a sandwich spread.
Updated: Thu, 01/31/2019 - 2:50pm
- 3 Tablespoons safflower oil
- 1 cup diced red pepper
- ¼ cup diced shallots
- 2 cups finely chopped kale
- 2 (14-ounce) cans artichoke hearts in water, chopped
- Salt and pepper taste
- 1 (4-ounce) container vegan parmesan cheese
- 1 cup vegan mayonnaise
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 1 Tablespoon hot sauce
- Preheat oven to 375º.
- Heat oil in a pan and sauté red pepper and shallots until translucent.
- Remove sauté from heat and let cool slightly. Place in a large bowl and add remaining ingredients.
- Transfer ingredients to an 8x8 baking dish and place in oven. Cook for 25-30 minutes.
- Broil the top for a couple minutes to brown before removing from the oven. Serve and enjoy.