- 3 Tablespoons coconut oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3-5 zucchini, sliced
- Pinch of red pepper chili flakes
- 1 Tablespoon capers, rinsed
- ½ lemon or lime, juiced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 5 basil leaves, chopped
- In a medium skillet, heat coconut oil over medium high heat. Sauté garlic until fragrant.
- Add zucchini and capers. Sauté until lightly browned.
- Add red pepper chili flakes, salt, pepper, capers, and lemon juice. Sauté for another 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Stir in basil. Serve and enjoy!