- 2 cups shredded zucchini
- 1 cup plain soy yogurt, divided
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 3 Tablespoons nutritional yeast
- ⅓ cup quick oats
- ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper
- ¼ cup safflower oil
Herb Yogurt Sauce
- 1 cup plain soy yogurt
- 2 Tablespoons dried dill
- ½ teaspoon dried garlic
- To make Zucchini Fritters: In a large bowl, mix together zucchini, yogurt, flour, nutritional yeast, oats, salt and pepper.
- Scoop out ¼ cup batter and flatten into a ½" thick patty. Make all patties before continuing.
- In a heavy skillet heat oil until bubbling. Add patties and cook until very browned on each side. Layer on paper towels to cool.
- To make the Herb Yogurt Sauce: Whisk together remaining 1 cup yogurt, dill and garlic. Let stand 10 minutes before using. When ready to serve, drizzle sauce over fritters or put in a ramekin on the side. Enjoy!