- 1 (10-ounce) package extra firm tofu, drained & patted dry
- ¾ cup vegan mayonnaise
- 3-4 Tablespoons chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- ¼ teaspoon tamari
- Squeeze of lime
- 2 Tablespoons sesame seeds
- ½ teaspoon gomasio
- Cut tofu into small bite size cubes and set aside.
- In a separate mixing bowl whisk together vegan mayonnaise, chili sauce, sesame oil, tamari, and lime.
- Add tofu and toss until well combined.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds and gomasio over tofu and toss again. Serve and enjoy!