- 1 block firm tofu, drained and cubed
- 2-3 Tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 Tablespoons peanut or cashew butter
- 2 Tablespoons honey
- 1 Tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon chopped ginger root
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 Tablespoons thinly sliced green onions
- Arrange the cubed tofu on skewers. Brush with 2 Tablespoons soy sauce and refrigerate for at least an hour.
- Blend the rest of the ingredients with 1 Tablespoon soy sauce, except the green onions. Stir the onions into the blended sauce.
- Bake tofu at 400° for 20 minutes, turning after 10 minutes. Brush with the sauce, serve and enjoy!