Mock Chicken Tofu
Mock Chicken Tofu Recipe from Down to Earth Organic and Natural
- 1 block firm tofu
- 2-3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons soy sauce or liquid aminos
- 1 teaspoon Spike seasoning
- ⅓ cup nutritional yeast
- Black pepper to taste
- Drain tofu and press in paper towels to remove excess water. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a frying pan on medium-high heat. Add tofu by breaking it into bite-sized pieces. Fry for 2-3 minutes, until golden brown on all sides.
- Add soy sauce and Spike.
- Turn off heat and add nutritional yeast and black pepper to taste. Stir until well combined. Enjoy!