- 6 Japanese cucumbers, diced
- 2 cups fresh chopped cilantro
- 1 cup shredded red cabbage
- ½ fresh chopped mint
- 2 cups roasted, chopped peanuts
- 3 Tablespoons agave
- 2 Tablespoons brown rice vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 Tablespoon Braggs® liquid aminos, soy sauce, or tamari
- ½ teaspoon spicy chile sauce such as Siracha®
- Juice of 2 limes
- Place all Salad ingredients into a large mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl whisk together all Dressing ingredients.
- Pour over Salad and toss until well combined. Serve and enjoy!