Banana and Barley Breakfast Bowl
Start your morning by filling up on nutrient-dense grains, fruits, and nuts.
- 2 cups cooked pearled barley
- ½-1 cup coconut milk
- ¼ cup raisins
- ½-¾ cup vanilla soy yogurt (or your favorite type)
- 1 cup chopped fresh apple
- ½ cup chopped, toasted nuts
- ½ cup toasted sunflower seeds
- Add barley, coconut milk, and raisins to a small saucepan. Simmer over low heat until barley is just warmed. Add more coconut milk as you like for texture.
- Divide barley mixture into two bowls. Top with yogurt, fresh fruit, and seeds. Enjoy!