- 3 cucumbers
- 1 cup fresh mint leaves
- ¼-½ cup fresh lime juice
- 2-4 Tablespoons sugar
- 8 cups sparkling mineral water
- Ice cubes as needed
- Cut cucumbers into halves width-wise. Thinly slice 1 cucumber half for garnish and set aside.
- Peel, de-seed and roughly chop remaining cucumber.
- Blend cucumbers in a blender or food processor until finely pureed.
- Combine pureed cucumbers, mint leaves, lime juice and sugar in a large re-sealable jar. Shake mixture vigorously. Set aside.
- Divide cucumber mixture into 4 glasses and add ice as needed./li>
- Garnish with cucumber slices and enjoy!