Green Tea Chai
Enjoy the benefits of green tea paired with chai spices for a warm and lightly stimulating drink. Hemp milk makes for a delicious dairy and soy free alternative.
- 1 quart water
- 4 tea bags Yogi® Chai Green Tea
- 3 cups vanilla hemp milk
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon + more to garnish
- ¼ teaspoon allspice
- ¼ teaspoon cloves
- ½-1 teaspoon agave syrup
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Bring water to a boil in a saucepan. Turn off heat and steep tea bags for 3-4 minutes; remove and discard.
- Turn heat back onto low. Whisk in spices, hemp milk, agave, and vanilla extract. Adjust amounts to taste, if desired.
- Serve warm, dusted with cinnamon. Enjoy!