- ½ cup dried hibiscus
- 3 cups water + ½ cup
- 3” piece ginger, peeled and chopped
- ½ cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/3 – ½ cup light agave
- 3 cups sparkling water
- Steep hibiscus in 3 cups water for 30-60 minutes.
- Meanwhile, blend ginger and ½ cup water in a blender. Pour through a strainer to remove pulp. Set aside.
- When ready to assemble, strain hibiscus and discard flowers.
- In a large pitcher, combine hibiscus tea, ¼ cup ginger juice, lemon juice, agave and sparkling water. Stir to combine. Add more ginger juice to taste. Serve over ice and enjoy!