Horchata de Chufa
This classic Spanish horchata is best served over ice.
- 3 cup tiger nuts, soaked over night
- 3 cups water + 2 cups
- 1 Tablespoon cinnamon
- 2 Tablespoons maple syrup
- Blend tiger nuts and 3 cups water on high until all tiger nuts are broken down.
- Using a cheese cloth, strain the liquid from the mixture into a pitcher.
- Place pulp back into blender with 2 cups water. Blend until combined, then strain the liquid from the mixture again.
- Mix in cinnamon and maple syrup.
- Pour into serving glasses with ice, and enjoy!