A must have for all good Hogwarts students!
Updated: Wed, 04/04/2018 - 7:25am
- 3 cups apple cider + 3 cups reserved
- 2” piece fresh ginger, sliced
- 1 cinnamon stick
- ½ teaspoon whole cloves
- ¼ cup honey or agave nectar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 (28-ounce) can pumpkin puree
- Pour 3 cups apple cider into a medium saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Add ginger, cinnamon and cloves.
- Bring mixture to a gentle boil. Lower heat to medium-low and simmer for about 15 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in honey and sugar until sugar dissolves. Transfer to a covered glass container. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour, or until well-chilled.
- When ready to serve, strain cider mixture into a large pitcher. Stir in remaining apple cider and pumpkin puree. Combine well. Can be served immediately or kept in the refrigerator for a few days. Stir before serving and enjoy!