Raw Vanilla Almond Milk w/ Cinnamon
Raw Vanilla Almond Milk Recipe from Down to Earth Organic and Natural
3 1/2 Cups
- 1 cup almonds, soaked 5 hours
- 4 cups purified water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract* or raw vanilla powder
- 1 Tablespoon raw agave
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
*Not a raw product
Special Materials: Nut Bag
- Drain and rinse almonds.
- Place in blender and add 4 cups purified water.
- Blend, starting low to high.
- Pour milk through nut bag into a pitcher.
- Whisk in the vanilla, agave, and cinnamon. Chill and Enjoy!