Sunset Lemonade recipe from Down to Earth Organic and Natural.
- 1 cup fresh-squeezed lemon juice (about 5-6 lemons)
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup honey or agave nectar
- 4 cups chilled carbonated water
- 3 cups cranberry juice cocktail
- Ice cubes
- In a large pitcher, combine the lemon juice, fructose and honey. Stir briskly to dissolve fructose.
- Add the cranberry juice and whisk again.
- Add the carbonated water, then the ice cubes. Let chill for a few minutes, then enjoy this refreshing cold drink.