Vibrant Beet Juice
Beets have such a beautiful color, they are perfect for juicing. Use golden beets for a sweeter flavor!
About 32 Ounces
- 1-2 beets, depending on size
- 1 grapefruit
- 1 head kale
- 2 cups pineapple
- 1-inch fresh ginger
- Wash beets, grapefruit, and kale.
- Peel and slice beet(s) and grapefruit into quarters.
- When juicing, start with the ingredients that produce the least amount of juice.
- Juice ginger, kale, beets, pineapple, and grapefruit.
- Run about 2 ounces of water through the juicer to clear it.
- Drink fresh juice within 15 minutes of juicing.