- 1 ¾ cup gluten free all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup maca powder
- 1 Tablespoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon xylitol or stevia
- ½ cup chilled butter, cubed
- 1 Tablespoon flaxmeal + 2 Tablespoons water, soaked for 15 minutes
- ½ cup cashew milk (or non-dairy milk of choice)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup blueberries, frozen or fresh
- Preheat oven to 350̊.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together gluten free flour, maca powder, baking powder, salt, and xylitol or stevia.
- Add cubed butter and use 2 knives or a pastry cutter to cut the butter into the dough. Cut butter into dough until only pea-sized bits remain.
- Add soaked flaxmeal, cashew milk, and vanilla. Mix with a wooden spoon until combined.
- Add blueberries and mix until combined.
- Transfer dough to a floured surface. Flatten out into a circle, about 1 – 1 ½ inches thick.
- Cut dough into 8 triangles. Transfer to a lined baking sheet and bake for 18-20 minutes.