Gluten-Free Strawberry Mint Muffins
Make these muffins ahead of a busy week and you’ll have a hearty and filling breakfast ready to go!
- 2 Tablespoons flaxmeal
- ⅓ cup water
- 2 cups gluten free all-purpose flour
- ¾ cup coconut sugar + more for garnish
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup almond milk
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, diced
- ¼ cup fresh mint, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Make flax egg.
- Combine dry ingredients.
- Combine almond milk and lemon juice.
- Combine wet ingredients.
- Fold wet ingredients into dry until just combined.
- Fold in the mint and strawberries.
- Fill muffin tins and bake for approximately 35-40 minutes.
- Remove from pan and allow to cool on a wire rack.