- 1 cup garbanzo flour
- 1 cup arrowroot flour
- 1 cup coconut cream
- 1 cup filtered water
- Whisk flours together, eliminating clumps.
- Stir in coconut cream and water, whisking until smooth and well-combined.
- Pour ¼ cup or ⅓ cup (depending on how big you want your wrap) into a well-greased or non-stick pan and use the back of a spoon or spatula to smooth out batter to your desired size. This needs to be done quickly as the batter begins to cook when it hits the hot pan.
- Cook for a minute or two, until you see the edges are firm (the first one is always terrible and sticks to the pan but after that they’re good).
- Flip over and cook for another minute or two.