- 2 cups corn meal
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 stick melted vegan butter
- 1 ½ cups almond milk
- 1 Tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup applesauce
- 3 Tablespoons maple syrup
1 jalapeno, deseeded and diced
- Preheat oven to 350⁰. Grease a 9x11 baking dish.
- Combine all Dry Ingredients in to a large mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl combine all Wet Ingredients, plus diced jalapeño.
- Pour wet mixture into dry bowl and mix until well combined.
- Pour batter into baking dish and bake for 25-30 minutes. Let cool slightly, serve, and enjoy!