- 2 cups sunflower seeds
- 4 carrots
- ¼ cup chopped beet
- 1 cup nutritional yeast
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 Tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 Tablespoons onion powder
- ½ cup red chopped red onion
- 2-3 Tablespoons coconut nectar
- Salt and pepper as needed
- Soak sunflower seeds 1 -4 hours. You can even soak them over night.
- Add all ingredients to a food processor and blend until well combined. You may need to add a Tablespoon or more water just to get “dough” blending. We do not want a wet dough though.
- Using a mold, or your hands form 5 inch in diameter pizza rounds on to parchment paper or Teflex sheets. Complete this process until all dough is used up.
- Place in dehydrator with temperature set to 105⁰. Dehydrate for 5 hours until pizza crust firm. You can dehydrate longer for a crispier crust.