- 2 cups whole-grain spelt flour
- ½ cup oat bran
- ½ cup ground, toasted nuts (any type!)
- 1 Tablespoon baking powder
- Pinch sea salt
- ⅓ cup liquid coconut oil
- ⅓ cup + 3 Tablespoons agave nectar, divided
- ¼ cup fresh-squeezed lemon juice
- 2 Tablespoons lemon zest
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 Tablespoons each chia seeds, flaxseeds, and hempseeds
- Preheat oven to 350° and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl mix together spelt flour, oat bran, nuts, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- In another bowl, whisk together oil, ⅓ cup agave, lemon juice, zest, and vanilla extract.
- Add dry ingredients to liquid ingredients, and stir gently to combine. Add seeds and stir until just incorporated.
- Measure scant ¼ cupfuls onto baking sheet about 2 inches apart. Flatten gently with your hands. Bake for 12-14 minutes, or until just golden on top.
- Remove from oven and immediately drizzle with remaining 3 Tablespoons agave nectar (this step is optional!). Let cool for 10 minutes. Serve with green tea and sunshine! Enjoy!