- 1 cup chopped red pepper
- ½ cup sunflower seeds, divided
- 1 cup ground flax seeds
- ½ cup whole flax seeds
- 1 cup sliced onion
- ¼ cup nutritional yeast
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 Tablespoon nama shoyu
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups water
- Place red pepper and ¼ cup of sunflower seeds into a food processor. Process until pureed.
- In a large bowl, combine ¼ cup sunflower seeds, ground flax seeds, whole flax seeds, onion, nutritional yeast, red pepper flakes, nama shoyu, olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Add red pepper puree and stir mixture until well combined. Let sit for 5 minutes.
- Line 2 dehydrator trays with Teflex sheets and divide mixture onto both sheets.
- Place in dehydrator at 105° for 5 hours. Flip and remove from Teflex sheet and place in dehydrator for another 5 hours.
- When time is up, remove flat breads and quarter them. Fill with your favorite ingredients. Enjoy!