- 6 Roma tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup fresh basil leaves, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 baguette or Italian bread
- Preheat oven to broiler setting.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except for the bread. Let sit for 10 minutes.
- Slice the bread into ½’’ thick slices. Place on a cookie sheet and broil for 1-2 minutes, until lightly golden. Turn over and repeat.
- When bread is cool enough to handle, spoon mixture on top and serve. Enjoy!