- 3 Tablespoons almond butter
- 2 Tablespoon agave nectar
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon salt, or to taste
- ½ cup pecans, chopped
- 2 cups of oats + more if desired
- ½ cup dried coconut flakes
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Grind almond butter, agave, honey, cinnamon and salt in a food processor until smooth.
- Transfer almond butter mixture to a large bowl. Stir in pecans, oats, and coconut flakes. Depending on desired sweetness, add more oats if desired.
- Bake in oven 15-20 minutes or to desired crispness. Enjoy!