Make this simple baked dish when you have those few extra minutes to spare in the morning- you will be happy you did! Change up the fruits as you like.
Updated: Wed, 04/04/2018 - 6:58pm
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen berries
- 2 cups rolled oats
- ½ cup quick oats
- ½ cup ground, toasted almonds
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Pinch sea salt
- 1 cup vanilla-flavored almond milk
- ½ cup apple butter
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 375º. Layer two cups berries on bottom of pan and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine oats, almonds, baking powder, and salt. Pour oat mixture over berries.
- In another bowl combine almond milk, apple butter, maple syrup, and vanilla extract. Pour onto oat mixture and smooth out top. Sprinkle with extra raspberries, if you like.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, until center of oatmeal has set. Let cool slightly before serving. Enjoy!