- 3 Tablespoons safflower oil
- ¼ cup diced shallots
- ½ cup chopped tomatoes
- 1 jalapeño, deseeded and diced
- ¼ cup diced red pepper
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 (9-ounce) package Field Roast® breakfast sausage, cut in ¼” thick-rounds
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ cup chopped green onion
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 2 Tablespoons Braggs® Aminos
- ½ cup nutritional yeast
- 1 (14-ounce) package firm tofu, crumbled
- Heat oil in a large skillet until hot. Add shallots, tomatoes, jalapeño, red pepper, and mushrooms and cook until caramelized.
- Add Field Roast® breakfast sausage and cook until browned.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir until well combined. Lower heat and let flavors simmer for 15 minutes. Serve warm and enjoy!