- ½ cup whole wheat flour
- ½ cup unbleached flour
- ¼ cup corn flour
- ⅛ cup brown rice flour
- 3 Tablespoons wheat germ
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups milk or your favorite milk alternative
- 1 Tablespoon oil
- Mix together flours, wheat germ, baking powder and baking soda.
- Add milk and oil and mix until combined, being careful not to over-mix.
- Heat a non-stick skillet on medium-high heat. Pour ⅓ cup of batter into skillet and cook until golden. Flip pancake over and cook until golden.
- Serve with maple syrup, fresh fruit or your choice of toppings. Enjoy!