- ½ cup pitted Medjool dates
- 1 cup whole raw almonds
- ½ cup whole oats
- ½ cup pumpkin seeds
- ½ cup raisins
- ⅓ cup almond butter
- ¼ cup liquid coconut oil
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- pinch sea salt
- Add dates to food processor and pulse to mince (do not overprocess). Remove from processor and turn out into a large mixing bowl. Set aside.
- Add almonds to processor and grind to a powder. Add to dates.
- Add oats to processor and grind until fine, add to dates and almonds. Use your fingers to coat the date pieces in oat/almond flour. Add pumpkin seeds and raisins and toss until mixture is combined. Set aside.
- Add almond butter, coconut oil, vanilla, cinnamon, and salt to processor and blend until creamy. Pour over granola mixture, and mix with a large spoon to coat.
- Let stand at least an hour for flavors to meld. Serve cold with your favorite non-dairy milk, as a topping for oatmeal, or sprinkled over fresh fruit. Store mixture for up to a week in an airtight container in the fridge.