Overnight Autumn Oats
It doesn’t get any easier than overnight oats! With countless variations available, we think you’ll fall in love with this blend of classic autumn flavors.
- 1-2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats or steel-cut oats
- 1/2 Tablespoon chia seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon cloves
- 3/4 cup milk or non-dairy milk (preferably unsweetened)
- 1/2 Tablespoon maple syrup + more if desired
- 1/3 cup canned pureed pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)
- Chopped walnuts (optional)
- Raisins (optional)
- Apple slices (optional)
- Mix together oats, chia seeds, bananas, and spices in a small bowl or large jar.
- Pour in milk and maple syrup. Stir to combine. Add in pumpkin and whisk again to fully incorporate. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour but preferably overnight.
- Top with walnuts, raisins and apple slices and more maple syrup if desired. Overnight oats will keep for 3-4 days so making a big batch ahead of time can make eating a wholesome breakfast in the morning a breeze! Enjoy!