- 1 cup cashews, soaked 1 hour and drained
- ½ cup strawberries
- Pinch salt
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 teaspoon vanilla powder
- ½ cup agave or 4 medjool dates
- 1-5 Tablespoons water
- 1 cup of finely chopped strawberries divided
- 1 banana, sliced thinly
- ¼ cup shredded coconut, divided
- Blend Filling ingredients in a food processor until smooth and creamy.
- To make the Parfait: Place a layer strawberries, banana, and coconut on the bottom of a glass cup.
- Place a ¼ cup of the Filling on top of fruit layer.
- Continue this process, allowing for final topping of strawberries, banana, and coconut mixture.
- Place in refrigerator to let set and chill for 1 hour. Serve and enjoy!