- 1-2 teaspoons canola oil
- ½ cup minced onion
- ½ cup minced carrot
- 1-2 cloves fresh garlic, minced or crushed
- ½ teaspoon curry powder
- ½ teaspoon tumeric powder
- ¼ teaspoon cumin powder
- 1 (10-ounce) package firm or extra firm organic tofu, drained and crumbled
- ¾ teaspoon Nama shoyu
- Fresh cracked pepper
- 1 cup fresh spinach or arugula
- ¼ cup finely chopped scallions
- Heat oil in a sauté pan over low heat. Stir in onion, carrot, garlic, and spices and sauté for a few minutes. Add in crumbled tofu.
- Stir constantly to ensure even cooking for about 3-5 minutes to heat throughly. Season with Nama Shoyu & fresh cracked pepper.
- Stir in scallions and spinach just prior to serving. Enjoy!