Cider Roasted Vegetables
This rich and robust recipe is a must-have side for any holiday dinner.
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup sparkling apple cider
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2-3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tablespoons honey or agave
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 Tablespoons Italian seasonings
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 cup chopped carrots
- 1 cup chopped Okinawan sweet potatoes
- 1 cup chopped red potatoes
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 1 cup chopped winter squash of choice (optional)
- Fresh herbs such as thyme leaves, rosemary leaves, or chopped sage
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Combine apple cider vinegar, apple cider, olive oil, garlic, honey, mustard, and seasonings in a large mixing bowl. Whisk together until combined. Set aside
- Add in remaining ingredients, except for fresh herbs, and toss well to coat. Transfer to a 9”x 13” baking pan with deep sides. Arrange vegetables in a single even layer.
- Roast for 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes, or until tender and golden brown around the edges. Transfer to a serving platter and garnish with fresh herbs. Happy Holidays!