- 8 cups or 1 (15-ounce) bag popped popcorn
- 1 cup salted peanuts
- 1 cup roughly chopped pretzel pieces
- 3/4 cup turbinado sugar
- 3/4 cup agave
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup softened vegan butter
- 2/3 cup cocoa powder
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/3 cup vanilla coconut milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- To prepare Cake: Combine popcorn, peanuts, and pretzels in a large bowl.
- Combine sugar and agave in a small saucepan and bring to a boil. Remove from heat immediately and stir in peanut butter and vanilla extract.
- Pour sugar mixture over popcorn mixture. Stir and toss until all of popcorn is covered.
- Divide popcorn into two 9" round nonstick cake pans and carefully press into pans. Allow popcorn to cool completely before removing from pans.
- While popcorn cools down, prepare Frosting. Combine all Frosting ingredients in a large bowl. Using an electric mixer on medium speed, beat Frosting until completely combined.
- Remove cakes from pans. Frost the top of one cake with half of the Frosting evenly with a rubber spatula. Place the second cake on top. Spread remaining Frosting on top of second cake. Slice as a normal cake. Serve and enjoy!