- 2 cups raw almond butter
- 1 cup raw cacao powder
- ¾ - 1 cup raw honey
- ¼ cup dried fruit of choice, finely minced
- ¼ cup finely chopped raw almonds, walnuts or pistachios
- ¼ cup shredded coconut
- ¼ cup raw cacao powder
- Combine almond butter, cacao powder, ¾ cup honey and dried fruits together in a large mixing bowl. If mixture is dry, add in more honey to moisten.
- Take a teaspoon-full of mixture and roll into a ball using your palms.
- Spread each desired topping on a large plate separately. Roll truffles into topping of choice to coat.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate. Can be refrigerated for up to 2 weeks. Enjoy!