- 1 cup cashews, soaked 3 hours
- 4 strawberries
- Pinch of salt
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- Juice of 1 orange
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 Tablespoons agave nectar
- 1-5 Tablespoons water
- 3 bananas
- 4 Tablespoons almond butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla* (optional)
- 5 dates
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 Tablespoons raw cacao powder
- 10 strawberries
*Not considered raw
- Prepare Cashew Layer: Blend cashews, 4 strawberries, salt, coconut oil, orange juice, vanilla and agave nectar in a blender. Add water as needed to get a creamy consistency. Set aside.
- Place all Fruit Layer ingredients, except 1 banana, into a food processor and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Slice the 10 strawberries into bite size pieces.
- Cut remaining banana into slices.
- In a clear glass cup, place a layer of cut strawberries on bottom, spoon Cashew Layerover strawberries and then spread a layer of sliced bananas on top. Place Fruit Layer on top of bananas, add another layer of strawberries, and then add a dollop of Cashew Layer on top.
- Repeat process in more glass cups for additional servings.
- Eat immediately or chill for 1 hour. Enjoy!