- 4 (3-ounce) bars raw dark chocolate
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 Tablespoon raw agave nectar + more to taste
- 1 Tablespoon almond extract
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ½ cup ground toasted almonds
- ½ cup toasted shredded coconut
- Chop chocolate bars roughly and place in a large glass bowl. Set aside.
- Heat almond milk in a saucepan over low heat until warm. Stir continuously, and do not boil.
- When almond milk is steaming, whisk in agave nectar and extracts.
- Pour almond milk mixture over the chocolate and let stand one minute. Whisk until completely smooth.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours, or until semi-solid.
- When chocolate has chilled, scoop out one tablespoon at a time and roll with hands into balls. Roll in either almonds or coconut until covered.
- Store in the fridge or freezer, as they will melt if left at room temperature. Enjoy!