- 1 cup coconut oil + 1 Tablespoon for greasing pan
- 4 cups chocolate chips
- 1 ½ cup almond butter
- Lightly grease a 12-cup muffin tin with coconut oil.
- Melt coconut oil and chocolate chips.
- Place 2 Tablespoons of the melted chocolate mixture in each muffin tin. Rotate the pan to coat the edges of each tin with chocolate.
- Place in the freezer for about 5 minutes, until slightly hardened.
- Remove from freezer. Place 1 Tablespoon almond butter in each of the tins.
- Pour enough chocolate into each tin to cover almond butter completely. Melt additional chocolate and coconut oil if needed.
- Return to freezer for at least 30 minutes, up to overnight.
- Once almond butter cups have set, remove from freezer and store in refrigerator up to 2 weeks. Enjoy!