- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 2 Tablespoons cacao powder, sifted
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup soft dates, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/2 cup dried apricots, soaked and drained
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Lemon zest (optional)
- 1-2 teaspoons chia seeds
- 1-2 cups blueberries
- To make Crust, pulse the almonds in a food processor until finely ground
- Add in cacao and salt and pulse again.
- Now add in the chopped dates and coconut oil and pulse until the mixture sticks together.
- Pat into lightly oiled pie plate and chill while making filling.
- To make Filling, place apricots, blueberries, and lemon juice into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Place in bowl and stir in the chia seeds. Let sit for a few minutes until thickened.
- Spread over pie crust and top with berries. Gently press berries down into filling. Enjoy!