- 1½ cups mashed, very ripe bananas
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup liquid coconut oil
- 2 cups rolled oats
- ⅔ cup almond meal (ground almonds)
- ⅓ cup shredded coconut
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 (3-ounce) dark chocolate bars, chopped fine
- Preheat oven to 350° and line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl combine bananas, vanilla extract and coconut oil. Whisk until smooth and set aside.
- In another large bowl stir together oats, almond meal, coconut, salt and baking powder.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and stir until combined. Fold in chocolate chunks.
- Measure about 2 teaspoons dough and press gently onto baking sheet. Bake for 12-14 minutes, until tops are golden. Cool on baking racks. Enjoy!