Banana Date Rolls
These banana date rolls are made with only a few ingredients and make an indulgent but guilt-free treat!
- 8 spotty bananas
- 1 vanilla bean
- 24 Medjool dates, pitted
- 1 cup water
- Pinch of unrefined sea salt
- Preheat oven to 250°F.
- Slice the bananas lengthwise into a few strips each.
- Lay out the slices on baking trays lined with parchment paper. Do not overlap.
- Bake for 1 hour at 250°F.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 15 mins.
- Flip each slice over gently so the moist side is facing upwards.
- Blend all date paste ingredients together.
- Spread date paste on each banana slice. Grate vanilla onto each slice. Roll.
- Repeat with remaining slices.
- Arrange all rolls on a parchment-lined tray.
- Return to the oven and bake for 2 hours at 250°F.
- Remove from the oven. Allow to cool. Serve immediately or set in the fridge to firm up.