- 1 banana or 2 apple bananas
- 1 ripe avocado, pitted
- 3-4 Tablespoons cocoa or cacao powder
- ¼ cup agave, maple syrup, or honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup milk or unsweetened plant-based milk + more if needed
- Fresh diced berries or fruits (optional)
- Combine all ingredients into a food processor and blend until smooth. You may need to scrape down the sides a few times to help everything mix together.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and chill for a few hours. Top with fresh berries for a delicious dessert. Serve and enjoy!