- 1 (10-ounce) package of frozen strawberries, defrosted
- 1 banana, chopped
- Juice of 1 lime
- 7 drops liquid stevia
- Add all ingredients in a medium saucepan and bring to a low boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.Turn off heat and let cool.
- Once cooled place ingredients into a blender and blend until well combined.
- Place mixture into a metal 8x8 baking pan and place into the freezer.
- Once frozen, remove and let thaw for a few minutes. Using a metal spoon, scrape off Sorbet and place into a serving bowl. Enjoy immediately!