- ½ cup almond flour
- ½ cup coconut flour
- ¼ cup buckwheat flour (or other gluten-free flour)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ⅓ cup coconut sugar or sucanat
- 2 teaspoons orange zest
- ½ cup vegan margarine
Mixed Fruit Filling
- 3 cups chopped fresh or frozen fruit
- 2 Tablespoons cornstarch
- 3 Tablespoons fruit juice (if needed)
- Heat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease two small loaf pans, four ramekins, or other small baking dishes.
- To make the Crumble Topping: Combine flours, baking powder, sugar, and zest in a large mixing bowl. Grate in margarine and crumble with your fingers until large and small clumps form.
- To make the Filling: If using fresh berries, whisk together cornstarch and juice in a small bowl, then pour over fresh fruit. If using frozen fruit, let thaw and then use excess berry juice to combine with cornstarch. Divide fruit evenly between baking dishes and cover fruit evenly with Topping.
- Bake until topping is golden brown and fruit is bubbly, about 20 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool almost completely before enjoying.